IPB
У вас новые сообщения!

Добро пожаловать, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NEED HELP. PLEASE READ THIS
Judru
сообщение Март 4 2017, 17:14
Сообщение #1

Предупреждения: 0

Hello everyone. I'm new in this game, level 8 (playing about 4 days) and want ask few questions about this game. unsure.gif

1. How to rob other players? For 1 fight I get 30-900 credits. And today I robed total about 11k when one player in first place had almost 5mil. and he was only level 7. shok.gif

2. How to become stronger? As I said, I'm level 8, but other players at level 6 have 10x of my parameters. How? rtfm.gif

For example I have:
cray.gif

And player Lambazy level 7 have:
shok.gif wacko.gif bb2.gif swoon2.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Архистрати
сообщение Март 6 2017, 08:22
Сообщение #2

donate? no?
+Quote Post
Жестянщик_
сообщение Март 7 2017, 12:28
Сообщение #3

Какой то бред.

--------------------
Хватит думать, что администрация и/или разработчики пытаются подна**ать кому-то, в этом нет никакого смысла. Серьезно. ©
Главный Модератор Destiny Development,все притензии по тел
Не Уважение к Другим Игрокам,Главное Правило Игры...
Не на...шь не проживешь.
+Quote Post
Sphynxxx
сообщение Март 8 2017, 18:43
Сообщение #4

QUOTE(Judru @ Март 4 2017, 16:14) *

Hello everyone. I'm new in this game, level 8 (playing about 4 days) and want ask few questions about this game. unsure.gif

1. How to rob other players? For 1 fight I get 30-900 credits. And today I robed total about 11k when one player in first place had almost 5mil. and he was only level 7. shok.gif

2. How to become stronger? As I said, I'm level 8, but other players at level 6 have 10x of my parameters. How? rtfm.gif

For example I have:
cray.gif

And player Lambazy level 7 have:
shok.gif wacko.gif bb2.gif swoon2.gif

three words,bro - donate,donate,donate
+Quote Post
OldSickMonkey
сообщение Март 8 2017, 20:34
Сообщение #5

QUOTE(Judru @ Март 4 2017, 17:14) *

2. How to become stronger? As I said, I'm level 8, but other players at level 6 have 10x of my parameters. How?

1. You should use all the boosts that give you extra % to robbery. It can either be fans from your fanclub in your band (save your lollipops for them before you start robbing), candies, etc.

Then open the rating tab on the left sidebar menu, choose dominators, sort them by lvl you can beat (the higher the better), then go to the 100+ page and beat the ones you can win (their stats should be lower than yours obviously)

2. Before doing №1, activate the blue pill that prevents your char gaining any xp points. Costs 5 rubies for 2 hours. You can find it by clicking on the "+" near your experience bar.

Repeat 2 -> 1

????!!!

Profit!!
+Quote Post
Sphynxxx
сообщение Март 9 2017, 14:56
Сообщение #6

QUOTE(OldSickMonkey @ Март 8 2017, 19:34) *

1. You should use all the boosts that give you extra % to robbery. It can either be fans from your fanclub in your band (save your lollipops for them before you start robbing), candies, etc.

Then open the rating tab on the left sidebar menu, choose dominators, sort them by lvl you can beat (the higher the better), then go to the 100+ page and beat the ones you can win (their stats should be lower than yours obviously)

2. Before doing №1, activate the blue pill that prevents your char gaining any xp points. Costs 5 rubies for 2 hours. You can find it by clicking on the "+" near your experience bar.

Repeat 2 -> 1

????!!!

Profit!!

Paragraph 1 is applicable to the accumulation of points of influence, but not to robbery of credits.
Paragraph 2 only confirms my thesis about donat-one blue pill is not enough - you still need to aggressively strengthen your character
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic